- What is zazzle.com?
- Who is the Hand Critters copyright owner?
- I love the Hand Critters. How can I help?
- How do I take care of my Hand Critter t-shirt?
- How do I take care of my Hand Critter mug?
- The image on the t-shirt feels a little stiff.
- The image on the t-shirt seems a little small/big.
- Some t-shirts seem to be only for women or for men.
- Most t-shirts in your store are black or white. Are there other colors?
- How can I learn more about the Hand Critters?
- How many more Hand Critters are you going to create?
- Are they all animals?
- The Hand Critter gifts are sold in the marketplace at the online retailer Zazzle. From their About Us page: “Zazzle is the world’s leading platform for quality custom products. Zazzle’s proprietary technology enables individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide. Zazzle’s rapidly expanding product base covers every topic imaginable and includes t-shirts, business cards, invitations, in addition to a variety of custom gifts.”
- All Hand Critters are Copyright © by Dyango Chavez Cutiño. All rights reserved.
- Wow, thanks so much. Here are a few things you can do to help the Hand Critters: Visit our website and like and share the pages or blog posts with your friends, join our Facebook page, where you can add comments, share posts, and more, stay connected with us by following us on Twitter and when you buy a Hand Critter gift, please consider posting a photo on our Facebook page.
- Zazzle recommends turning the t-shirts inside out and washing them in cold water.
- Zazzle recommends hand-washing your mug with a nonabrasive sponge.
- If the image is stiff, Zazzle says that it will get better after a quick wash.
- On the product page you can customize the image size. Explore the page and tweak the product to your liking.
- On the product page you can customize it for women, men, kids, or babies. There you can also change size, color, and choose any other available options. Explore the page and tweak the product to your liking.
- On the product page you can choose from many other colors. Explore the page and tweak the product to your liking.
- We don’t know how many more critters we’ll create. We have fun reading about them and creating them, so, I guess it will be many many more.
- No, they are not all animals. We also have a ninja, a princess, a leprechaun, and others that are not animals.
- Thanks. You can Like our Facebook page, and share it with your friends to let them know about us. On our page you will see photos, coupons, news, and more about the Hand Critters.
More coming soon!
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please send us an email